Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1
This info is about Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 from your computerAutodesk
. More information about Autodesk can be seen here
. Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1's full uninstall command line is Msiexec.exe. The application's main executable file is named Revit.exe and its approximative size is 1.77 MB (1859464 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1. They occupy an average of 15.31 MB (16054728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ADPClientService.exe (1.42 MB)
- AdPreviewGenerator.exe (58.37 KB)
- AdSubAware.exe (99.15 KB)
- DADispatcherService.exe (469.84 KB)
- EXTRACT.EXE (99.00 KB)
- Revit.exe (1.77 MB)
- RevitWorker.exe (1.41 MB)
- senddmp.exe (2.85 MB)
- TempestHookExe.exe (463.97 KB)
- MdbConverter.exe (33.43 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.50 KB)
- RevitServerTool.exe (33.38 KB)
- IconEditor.exe (44.00 KB)
- ICSharpCode.SharpDevelop.BuildWorker35.exe (32.00 KB)
- ICSharpCode.SharpDevelop.BuildWorker40.exe (32.00 KB)
- SDA.exe (32.00 KB)
- SharpDevelop.exe (1.08 MB)
- nunit-console-x86.exe (32.00 KB)
- nunit-console.exe (32.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (1,000.29 KB)
- AcDelTree.exe (24.29 KB)
- ADPClientService.exe (1.42 MB)
This data is about Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 version 184.108.40.206
Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 is a program marketed by Autodesk. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1.
8. After removing Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 by Autodesk from your computer, nor are we saying that Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 by Autodesk is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 12:49:58.550