Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2
Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 from your computerAutodesk
. Check out here
for more information on Autodesk. The full uninstall command line for Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 is Msiexec.exe. The application's main executable file is called Revit.exe and its approximative size is 1.77 MB (1859464 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2. They occupy an average of 15.31 MB (16054728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ADPClientService.exe (1.42 MB)
- AdPreviewGenerator.exe (58.37 KB)
- AdSubAware.exe (99.15 KB)
- DADispatcherService.exe (469.84 KB)
- EXTRACT.EXE (99.00 KB)
- Revit.exe (1.77 MB)
- RevitWorker.exe (1.41 MB)
- senddmp.exe (2.85 MB)
- TempestHookExe.exe (463.97 KB)
- MdbConverter.exe (33.43 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.50 KB)
- RevitServerTool.exe (33.38 KB)
- IconEditor.exe (44.00 KB)
- ICSharpCode.SharpDevelop.BuildWorker35.exe (32.00 KB)
- ICSharpCode.SharpDevelop.BuildWorker40.exe (32.00 KB)
- SDA.exe (32.00 KB)
- SharpDevelop.exe (1.08 MB)
- nunit-console-x86.exe (32.00 KB)
- nunit-console.exe (32.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (1,000.29 KB)
- AcDelTree.exe (24.29 KB)
- ADPClientService.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.
Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 is a program released by the software company Autodesk. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2". If it exists on your system the Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.
8. After removing Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 by Autodesk from your PC, we are not saying that Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 by Autodesk is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 12:49:58.543