Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6
Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 from your systemAutodesk
. More data about Autodesk can be read here
. Msiexec.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6. Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6's main file takes around 2.58 MB (2705568 bytes) and its name is Revit.exe.
Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 is composed of the following executables which occupy 19.99 MB (20958664
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdFlashVideoPlayer.exe (2.09 MB)
- AdPointCloudIndexer.exe (1.97 MB)
- AdSubAware.exe (99.15 KB)
- EXTRACT.EXE (99.00 KB)
- FaroImporter.exe (51.50 KB)
- fbxooprender5.exe (27.88 KB)
- GbXML2Dwfx.exe (3.70 MB)
- Revit.exe (2.58 MB)
- senddmp.exe (2.87 MB)
- EditManifest.exe (8.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- RevitServerTool.exe (33.66 KB)
- IconEditor.exe (44.00 KB)
- ICSharpCode.SharpDevelop.BuildWorker35.exe (32.00 KB)
- ICSharpCode.SharpDevelop.BuildWorker40.exe (32.00 KB)
- SDA.exe (32.00 KB)
- SharpDevelop.exe (1.08 MB)
- nunit-console-x86.exe (32.00 KB)
- nunit-console.exe (32.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (979.88 KB)
- AcDelTree.exe (15.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 version 15.0.1142.0
alone. For other Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 versions please click below:
Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 is an application released by the software company Autodesk. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6". If it exists on your system the Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6.
8. After uninstalling Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 by Autodesk from your computer, nor are we saying that Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 by Autodesk is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Autodesk Revit 2015 UR6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 14:53:47.660