Autodata CD-3 v8.950
This web page is about Autodata CD-3 v8.950 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Autodata CD-3 v8.950 from your systemAutodata
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Autodata. Further information about Autodata CD-3 v8.950 can be seen at http://www.autodata.ltd.uk
. Autodata CD-3 v8.950 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Autodata directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Autodata\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Autodata CD-3 v8.950. ADBCD.EXE is the Autodata CD-3 v8.950's main executable file and it takes circa 7.26 MB (7614464 bytes) on disk.
Autodata CD-3 v8.950 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.80 MB (13425541
bytes) on disk.
- ADBCD.EXE (7.26 MB)
- hwid.exe (1.03 MB)
- TeamViewerQSv6.exe (3.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.49 KB)
The current page applies to Autodata CD-3 v8.950 version 38.950
Autodata CD-3 v8.950 is an application released by Autodata. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Autodata CD-3 v8.950 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Autodata CD-3 v8.950 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Autodata CD-3 v8.950 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Autodata CD-3 v8.950". The Autodata CD-3 v8.950 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Autodata CD-3 v8.950 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Autodata CD-3 v8.950, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Autodata CD-3 v8.950:
- The software company is: http://www.autodata.ltd.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Autodata\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Autodata CD-3 v8.950.
8. After removing Autodata CD-3 v8.950, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Autodata CD-3 v8.950 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Autodata CD-3 v8.950 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Autodata CD-3 v8.950 by Autodata from your computer, nor are we saying that Autodata CD-3 v8.950 by Autodata is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Autodata CD-3 v8.950 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 19:45:15.487