AutoShutdown Pro 5.0
AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 from your computerRad, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Rad, Inc.. Further information about AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 can be found at http://www.radsoftwareteam.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\PrograUserName Files\AutoShutdown Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). AutoShutdown Pro 5.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\PrograUserName Files\AutoShutdown Pro\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and occupies 714.28 KB (731418 bytes).
The following executables are contained in AutoShutdown Pro 5.0. They take 714.28 KB (731418
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 version 5.0
AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 is an application released by Rad, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AutoShutdown Pro 5.0". The AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AutoShutdown Pro 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoShutdown Pro 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.radsoftwareteam.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\PrograUserName Files\AutoShutdown Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AutoShutdown Pro 5.0.
8. After uninstalling AutoShutdown Pro 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 by Rad, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 by Rad, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AutoShutdown Pro 5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 08:30:24.030