You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AutoRunCleaner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AutoRunCleaner from your computerArtem_Butenko [Ru-Board]
. Check out here
for more info on Artem_Butenko [Ru-Board]. You can get more details about AutoRunCleaner at http://www.ali-k777.narod.ru/autoruncleaner.html
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AutoRunCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AutoRunCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AutoRunCleaner\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called AutoRunCleaner.exe and its approximative size is 631.16 KB (646304 bytes).
AutoRunCleaner contains of the executables below. They occupy 751.10 KB (769131
bytes) on disk.
- AutoRunCleaner.exe (631.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7
AutoRunCleaner is a program by the software company Artem_Butenko [Ru-Board]. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall AutoRunCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AutoRunCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AutoRunCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AutoRunCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the AutoRunCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AutoRunCleaner in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AutoRunCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoRunCleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.ali-k777.narod.ru/autoruncleaner.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AutoRunCleaner\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AutoRunCleaner.
8. After removing AutoRunCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AutoRunCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoRunCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AutoRunCleaner by Artem_Butenko [Ru-Board] from your PC, nor are we saying that AutoRunCleaner by Artem_Butenko [Ru-Board] is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AutoRunCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 13:19:01.770