AutoPostProc is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AutoPostProc from your computerAwpSoft
. You can find out more on AwpSoft or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on AutoPostProc at http://www.awpsoft.com/cn
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AwpSoft\AutoPostProc directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AutoPostProc is C:\Program Files (x86)\AwpSoft\AutoPostProc\unins000.exe. Awp14.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 536.00 KB (548864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AutoPostProc. They occupy about 4.49 MB (4707844
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Awp14.exe (536.00 KB)
- AWP2002.exe (740.00 KB)
- AWP2006.exe (740.00 KB)
- AWP2007.exe (740.00 KB)
- AwpClearDia.exe (32.00 KB)
- CM2002.exe (352.00 KB)
- CM2006.exe (352.00 KB)
- CM2007.exe (348.00 KB)
- PltPlotter.exe (108.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (649.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
AutoPostProc is a program released by the software company AwpSoft. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall AutoPostProc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AutoPostProc from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AutoPostProc or simply activate the Search field and type in "AutoPostProc". If it is installed on your PC the AutoPostProc application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AutoPostProc in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AutoPostProc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoPostProc:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.awpsoft.com/cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AwpSoft\AutoPostProc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AutoPostProc.
8. After removing AutoPostProc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AutoPostProc that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AutoPostProc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AutoPostProc by AwpSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that AutoPostProc by AwpSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AutoPostProc supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 01:17:26.997