AutoPlay Media Studio 8
AutoPlay Media Studio 8 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AutoPlay Media Studio 8 from your PCIndigo Rose Corporation
. Further information on Indigo Rose Corporation can be seen here
. Please open http://www.indigorose.com
if you want to read more on AutoPlay Media Studio 8 on Indigo Rose Corporation's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoPlay Media Studio 8 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AutoPlay Media Studio 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoPlay Media Studio 8\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 21.05 MB (22068552 bytes) on disk and is labeled AutoPlayDesign.exe.
The executables below are part of AutoPlay Media Studio 8. They occupy an average of 26.73 MB (28031776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoPlayDesign.exe (21.05 MB)
- IRScriptEditor.exe (2.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (570.84 KB)
- upx.exe (282.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.00 KB)
- ButtonMaker.exe (1.85 MB)
This data is about AutoPlay Media Studio 8 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other AutoPlay Media Studio 8 releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove AutoPlay Media Studio 8 from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AutoPlay Media Studio 8's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\AutoPlay Media Studio 8
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Indigo Rose Corporation\AutoPlay Media Studio 8
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\AutoPlay Media Studio 8\AutoPlayDesign.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoPlay Media Studio 8\cmcs21.dll
- C:\Program Files\AutoPlay Media Studio 8\Data\_code_templates.xml
- C:\Program Files\AutoPlay Media Studio 8\Data\_constants.xml
Additional values that you should clean:
AutoPlay Media Studio 8 is a program by the software company Indigo Rose Corporation. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase AutoPlay Media Studio 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AutoPlay Media Studio 8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AutoPlay Media Studio 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AutoPlay Media Studio 8". If it exists on your system the AutoPlay Media Studio 8 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AutoPlay Media Studio 8 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AutoPlay Media Studio 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoPlay Media Studio 8:
- The software company is: http://www.indigorose.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoPlay Media Studio 8\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AutoPlay Media Studio 8.
8. After removing AutoPlay Media Studio 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AutoPlay Media Studio 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AutoPlay Media Studio 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AutoPlay Media Studio 8 by Indigo Rose Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that AutoPlay Media Studio 8 by Indigo Rose Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AutoPlay Media Studio 8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 06:40:29.303