AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0
AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 from your computerIndigo Rose Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on Indigo Rose Corporation. More details about AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 can be found at http://www.indigorose.com
. The full command line for removing AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 is C:\Windows\AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 10.33 MB (10829824 bytes) on disk and is titled ams60.exe.
AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.58 MB (13190656
bytes) on disk.
- ams60.exe (10.33 MB)
- Update.exe (445.50 KB)
- ButtonMaker.exe (1.82 MB)
This data is about AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 version 22.214.171.124
AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 is an application released by Indigo Rose Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0". The AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 application will be found automatically. After you click AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0:
- The software company is: http://www.indigorose.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0.
8. After removing AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 by Indigo Rose Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 by Indigo Rose Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 14:58:54.403