You can find on this page details on how to remove AutoIt v126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AutoIt v188.8.131.52 from your systemAutoIt Team
. More information on AutoIt Team can be seen here
. You can see more info related to AutoIt v184.108.40.206 at http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove AutoIt v220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Au3Info.exe and it has a size of 187.74 KB (192248 bytes).
AutoIt v18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.70 MB (4931451
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Au3Check.exe (151.75 KB)
- Au3Info.exe (187.74 KB)
- Au3Info_x64.exe (199.24 KB)
- AutoIt3.exe (732.73 KB)
- AutoIt3Help.exe (38.00 KB)
- AutoIt3_x64.exe (864.73 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.84 KB)
- Aut2exe.exe (293.24 KB)
- Aut2exe_x64.exe (330.24 KB)
- upx.exe (283.50 KB)
- Au3Record.exe (126.50 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (540.34 KB)
- SciTE.exe (1,010.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of AutoIt v126.96.36.199.
AutoIt v188.8.131.52 is a program by the software company AutoIt Team. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AutoIt v184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AutoIt v220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AutoIt v18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AutoIt v22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the AutoIt v126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. After you select AutoIt v188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AutoIt v184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoIt v220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AutoIt v18.104.22.168.
8. After removing AutoIt v22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AutoIt v126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AutoIt v188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AutoIt v184.108.40.206 by AutoIt Team from your computer, nor are we saying that AutoIt v220.127.116.11 by AutoIt Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AutoIt v18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:15:30.637