You can find on this page details on how to remove AutoIt v126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AutoIt v188.8.131.52 from your PCAutoIt Team
. Take a look here
for more details on AutoIt Team. Click on http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3
to get more info about AutoIt v184.108.40.206 on AutoIt Team's website. Usually the AutoIt v220.127.116.11 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for AutoIt v18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Uninstall.exe. AutoIt v22.214.171.124's primary file takes around 35.00 KB (35840 bytes) and its name is AutoItV2toV3.exe.
The executables below are part of AutoIt v126.96.36.199. They occupy about 4.93 MB (5165768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Au3Check.exe (152.88 KB)
- Au3Info.exe (181.38 KB)
- Au3Info_x64.exe (195.88 KB)
- AutoIt3.exe (714.87 KB)
- AutoIt3Help.exe (41.00 KB)
- AutoIt3_x64.exe (846.37 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.90 KB)
- Aut2exe.exe (343.38 KB)
- Aut2exe_x64.exe (383.38 KB)
- upx.exe (265.50 KB)
- Au3Record.exe (187.00 KB)
- Au3Record_x64.exe (199.50 KB)
- Exe2Aut.exe (251.38 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (517.30 KB)
- AutoItV2toV3.exe (35.00 KB)
- SciTE.exe (672.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AutoIt v188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
only. For other AutoIt v220.127.116.11 versions please click below:
AutoIt v18.104.22.168 is an application offered by AutoIt Team. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall AutoIt v22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AutoIt v126.96.36.199 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AutoIt v188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AutoIt v184.108.40.206". The AutoIt v220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. After you select AutoIt v18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AutoIt v22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoIt v126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AutoIt v188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling AutoIt v184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AutoIt v220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AutoIt v18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AutoIt v22.214.171.124 by AutoIt Team from your PC, nor are we saying that AutoIt v126.96.36.199 by AutoIt Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AutoIt v188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-22 15:32:10.433