You can find on this page details on how to remove AutoIt v126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AutoIt v188.8.131.52 from your systemAutoIt Team
. Take a look here
for more details on AutoIt Team. Click on http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3
to get more info about AutoIt v184.108.40.206 on AutoIt Team's website. Usually the AutoIt v220.127.116.11 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for AutoIt v18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Uninstall.exe. AutoIt v22.214.171.124's primary file takes around 35.00 KB (35840 bytes) and its name is AutoItV2toV3.exe.
The executables below are part of AutoIt v126.96.36.199. They occupy about 4.93 MB (5165768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Au3Check.exe (152.88 KB)
- Au3Info.exe (181.38 KB)
- Au3Info_x64.exe (195.88 KB)
- AutoIt3.exe (714.87 KB)
- AutoIt3Help.exe (41.00 KB)
- AutoIt3_x64.exe (846.37 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.90 KB)
- Aut2exe.exe (343.38 KB)
- Aut2exe_x64.exe (383.38 KB)
- upx.exe (265.50 KB)
- Au3Record.exe (187.00 KB)
- Au3Record_x64.exe (199.50 KB)
- Exe2Aut.exe (251.38 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (517.30 KB)
- AutoItV2toV3.exe (35.00 KB)
- SciTE.exe (672.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AutoIt v188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
AutoIt v220.127.116.11 is an application offered by AutoIt Team. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove AutoIt v18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AutoIt v22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AutoIt v126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AutoIt v188.8.131.52". The AutoIt v184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AutoIt v220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AutoIt v18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoIt v22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AutoIt v126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling AutoIt v188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AutoIt v184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AutoIt v220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AutoIt v18.104.22.168 by AutoIt Team from your PC, nor are we saying that AutoIt v22.214.171.124 by AutoIt Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AutoIt v126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-22 15:32:10.433