AutoIt v184.108.40.206 (Beta)
AutoIt v220.127.116.11 (Beta) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AutoIt v18.104.22.168 (Beta) from your PCAutoIt Team
. Take a look here
where you can read more on AutoIt Team. Please open http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3
if you want to read more on AutoIt v22.214.171.124 (Beta) on AutoIt Team's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta folder (same installation drive as Windows). AutoIt v126.96.36.199 (Beta)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\Uninstall.exe. Au3Info_x64.exe is the AutoIt v188.8.131.52 (Beta)'s primary executable file and it takes about 226.46 KB (231896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AutoIt v184.108.40.206 (Beta). They occupy about 5.78 MB (6062377
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Au3Check.exe (187.47 KB)
- Au3Info.exe (215.96 KB)
- Au3Info_x64.exe (226.46 KB)
- AutoIt3.exe (922.00 KB)
- AutoIt3Help.exe (86.50 KB)
- AutoIt3_x64.exe (1,019.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.48 KB)
- Aut2exe.exe (1.31 MB)
- Aut2exe_x64.exe (1.35 MB)
- upx.exe (298.00 KB)
- MyProg.exe (2.50 KB)
- Au3Record.exe (181.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of AutoIt v18.104.22.168 (Beta).
AutoIt v22.214.171.124 (Beta) is a program by AutoIt Team. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase AutoIt v126.96.36.199 (Beta) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AutoIt v188.8.131.52 (Beta) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AutoIt v184.108.40.206 (Beta) or simply click the Search feature and type in "AutoIt v220.127.116.11 (Beta)". If it exists on your system the AutoIt v18.104.22.168 (Beta) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AutoIt v22.214.171.124 (Beta) in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AutoIt v126.96.36.199 (Beta), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoIt v188.8.131.52 (Beta):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AutoIt v184.108.40.206 (Beta).
8. After uninstalling AutoIt v220.127.116.11 (Beta), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AutoIt v18.104.22.168 (Beta) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoIt v22.214.171.124 (Beta) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AutoIt v126.96.36.199 (Beta) by AutoIt Team from your PC, we are not saying that AutoIt v188.8.131.52 (Beta) by AutoIt Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AutoIt v184.108.40.206 (Beta) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 05:09:57.110