AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 from your systemEssential Software
. Open here
for more details on Essential Software. You can read more about related to AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 at http://www.thefoolonthehill.net/AutoIt_AutoIt_Debugger.htm
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt Debugger directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt Debugger\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AutoIt Debugger.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 770.00 KB (788480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1. They take 1.57 MB (1642003
bytes) on disk.
- AutoIt Debugger.exe (770.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (66.18 KB)
- Update Program.exe (767.34 KB)
The current web page applies to AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 version 0.45.1
AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 is an application by the software company Essential Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1". The AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thefoolonthehill.net/AutoIt_AutoIt_Debugger.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt Debugger\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1.
8. After removing AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 by Essential Software from your computer, we are not saying that AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 by Essential Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AutoIt Debugger 0.45.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 08:50:23.167