AutoHotkey v1.0.00 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AutoHotkey v1.0.00 from your systemChris Mallett
. Check out here
for more information on Chris Mallett. More data about the application AutoHotkey v1.0.00 can be found at http://www.autohotkey.com
. AutoHotkey v1.0.00 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing AutoHotkey v1.0.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. upx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 92.00 KB (94208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside AutoHotkey v1.0.00. They occupy about 452.67 KB (463533
bytes) on disk.
This data is about AutoHotkey v1.0.00 version 1.0.00
AutoHotkey v1.0.00 is a program released by the software company Chris Mallett. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AutoHotkey v1.0.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AutoHotkey v1.0.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AutoHotkey v1.0.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AutoHotkey v1.0.00". If it exists on your system the AutoHotkey v1.0.00 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AutoHotkey v1.0.00 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AutoHotkey v1.0.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoHotkey v1.0.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.autohotkey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AutoHotkey v1.0.00.
8. After removing AutoHotkey v1.0.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AutoHotkey v1.0.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoHotkey v1.0.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AutoHotkey v1.0.00 by Chris Mallett from your PC, nor are we saying that AutoHotkey v1.0.00 by Chris Mallett is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AutoHotkey v1.0.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:31:43.570