AutoHotkey v1.0.00 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AutoHotkey v1.0.00 from your systemChris Mallett
. Check out here
for more information on Chris Mallett. More data about the application AutoHotkey v1.0.00 can be found at http://www.autohotkey.com
. AutoHotkey v1.0.00 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing AutoHotkey v1.0.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. upx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 92.00 KB (94208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside AutoHotkey v1.0.00. They occupy about 452.67 KB (463533
bytes) on disk.
This data is about AutoHotkey v1.0.00 version 1.0.00
AutoHotkey v1.0.00 is a program released by the software company Chris Mallett. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AutoHotkey v1.0.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AutoHotkey v1.0.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AutoHotkey v1.0.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AutoHotkey v1.0.00". The AutoHotkey v1.0.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AutoHotkey v1.0.00 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AutoHotkey v1.0.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoHotkey v1.0.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.autohotkey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AutoHotkey v1.0.00.
8. After removing AutoHotkey v1.0.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AutoHotkey v1.0.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoHotkey v1.0.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AutoHotkey v1.0.00 by Chris Mallett from your PC, nor are we saying that AutoHotkey v1.0.00 by Chris Mallett is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AutoHotkey v1.0.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:31:43.570