AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 from your PCLexikos
. More data about Lexikos can be seen here
. Click on https://autohotkey.com/
to get more information about AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 on Lexikos's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 is C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.16 MB (1212928 bytes) on disk and is named AutoHotkeyU64.exe.
AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.06 MB (5301248
bytes) on disk.
- AU3_Spy.exe (796.00 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU64.exe (1.16 MB)
- AutoHotkeyA32.exe (777.00 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU32.exe (894.50 KB)
- Ahk2Exe.exe (340.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.24.00
of AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__AutoHotkey_AutoHotkey Website_url
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe.FriendlyAppName
AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 is a program offered by Lexikos. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00". If it is installed on your PC the AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 app will be found very quickly. After you select AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00:
- The web site of the program is: https://autohotkey.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00.
8. After uninstalling AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 by Lexikos from your PC, we are not saying that AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 by Lexikos is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:24:27.770