This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 from your computerAutoHotkey Community
. More information about AutoHotkey Community can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.autohotkey.net/~Lexikos/AutoHotkey_L/
if you want to read more on AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 on AutoHotkey Community's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00's primary file takes about 721.50 KB (738816 bytes) and its name is AutoHotkey.exe.
AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 939.05 KB (961588
bytes) on disk.
- AU3_Spy.exe (14.03 KB)
- AutoHotkey.exe (721.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (50.02 KB)
- Ahk2Exe.exe (153.50 KB)
This web page is about AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 version 1.0.90.00
AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 is a program marketed by AutoHotkey Community. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00". If it exists on your system the AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 program will be found automatically. After you select AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.autohotkey.net/~Lexikos/AutoHotkey_L/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00.
8. After removing AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 by AutoHotkey Community from your PC, nor are we saying that AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 by AutoHotkey Community is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.90.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:34:17.333