AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 from your PCChris Mallett
. More information about Chris Mallett can be read here
. More details about AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 can be found at http://www.autohotkey.com
. AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey directory, regulated by the user's decision. AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled AutoHotkey.exe and its approximative size is 233.50 KB (239104 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07. They occupy 532.79 KB (545579
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AU3_Spy.exe (14.03 KB)
- AutoHotkey.exe (233.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (49.23 KB)
- AutoScriptWriter.exe (46.03 KB)
- Ahk2Exe.exe (66.50 KB)
- upx.exe (123.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.46.07
of AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07.
AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 is a program released by the software company Chris Mallett. Some users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07". If it exists on your system the AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07:
- The publisher is: http://www.autohotkey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07.
8. After removing AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 by Chris Mallett from your PC, we are not saying that AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 by Chris Mallett is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.46.07 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 09:44:39.983