This info is about AutoHotkey 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AutoHotkey 220.127.116.11 from your systemChris Mallett
. Additional info about Chris Mallett can be seen here
. More information about AutoHotkey 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.autohotkey.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AutoHotkey 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named AutoHotkey.exe and occupies 210.00 KB (215040 bytes).
AutoHotkey 126.96.36.199 is comprised of the following executables which take 508.79 KB (521003
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AU3_Spy.exe (14.03 KB)
- AutoHotkey.exe (210.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (49.23 KB)
- AutoScriptWriter.exe (46.03 KB)
- Ahk2Exe.exe (66.00 KB)
- upx.exe (123.50 KB)
This info is about AutoHotkey 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
AutoHotkey 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by Chris Mallett. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove AutoHotkey 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AutoHotkey 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AutoHotkey 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AutoHotkey 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the AutoHotkey 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. After you select AutoHotkey 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AutoHotkey 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoHotkey 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.autohotkey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AutoHotkey 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling AutoHotkey 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AutoHotkey 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AutoHotkey 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AutoHotkey 18.104.22.168 by Chris Mallett from your computer, nor are we saying that AutoHotkey 22.214.171.124 by Chris Mallett is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AutoHotkey 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-05 04:54:00.750