You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 from your computerChris Mallett
. More information on Chris Mallett can be seen here
. Click on http://www.autohotkey.com
to get more facts about AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 on Chris Mallett's website. Usually the AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04's primary file takes about 209.50 KB (214528 bytes) and is named AutoHotkey.exe.
AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 is composed of the following executables which occupy 508.29 KB (520491
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AU3_Spy.exe (14.03 KB)
- AutoHotkey.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (49.23 KB)
- AutoScriptWriter.exe (46.03 KB)
- Ahk2Exe.exe (66.00 KB)
- upx.exe (123.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 version 1.0.44.04
AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 is a program released by the software company Chris Mallett. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04". If it exists on your system the AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04:
- The publisher is: http://www.autohotkey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04.
8. After uninstalling AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 by Chris Mallett from your PC, nor are we saying that AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 by Chris Mallett is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.44.04 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 16:09:43.937