This info is about AutoFlowchart for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall AutoFlowchart from your computerWestWind soft.
. You can find out more on WestWind soft. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ezprog.com
to get more details about AutoFlowchart on WestWind soft.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ezProg folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for AutoFlowchart is C:\Program Files (x86)\ezProg\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called AutoFlowchart.exe and its approximative size is 2.75 MB (2886400 bytes).
AutoFlowchart is composed of the following executables which take 3.41 MB (3578905
bytes) on disk:
- AutoFlowchart.exe (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
AutoFlowchart is a program offered by the software company WestWind soft.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AutoFlowchart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AutoFlowchart with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AutoFlowchart or simply click the Search field and type in "AutoFlowchart". If it exists on your system the AutoFlowchart app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AutoFlowchart in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AutoFlowchart, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoFlowchart:
- The publisher is: http://www.ezprog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ezProg\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AutoFlowchart.
8. After removing AutoFlowchart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AutoFlowchart that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AutoFlowchart using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AutoFlowchart by WestWind soft. from your computer, nor are we saying that AutoFlowchart by WestWind soft. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AutoFlowchart supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-15 07:01:40.707