This web page is about AutoCorect 3.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AutoCorect 3.3 from your computerCosmin Ciupercã & Dan Morlova
. Further information on Cosmin Ciupercã & Dan Morlova can be found here
. More details about AutoCorect 3.3 can be found at http://www.softset.ro/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoCorect folder (same installation drive as Windows). AutoCorect 3.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoCorect\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.11 MB (5356544 bytes) on disk and is named AutoCorect.exe.
AutoCorect 3.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.78 MB (6061769
bytes) on disk.
- AutoCorect.exe (5.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (688.70 KB)
The current web page applies to AutoCorect 3.3 version 3.3
AutoCorect 3.3 is an application offered by Cosmin Ciupercã & Dan Morlova. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AutoCorect 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AutoCorect 3.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AutoCorect 3.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AutoCorect 3.3". The AutoCorect 3.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AutoCorect 3.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AutoCorect 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoCorect 3.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.softset.ro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoCorect\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AutoCorect 3.3.
8. After uninstalling AutoCorect 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AutoCorect 3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AutoCorect 3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AutoCorect 3.3 by Cosmin Ciupercã & Dan Morlova from your PC, we are not saying that AutoCorect 3.3 by Cosmin Ciupercã & Dan Morlova is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AutoCorect 3.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:11:43.250