This page is about AutoClipX for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AutoClipX from your system12Bytes.org
. Further information on 12Bytes.org can be seen here
. Detailed information about AutoClipX can be seen at http://12bytes.org/software/autoclipx
. AutoClipX is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AutoClipX folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. AutoClipX's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\AutoClipX\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled autoclipx.exe and occupies 1.38 MB (1443328 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in AutoClipX. They take 2.13 MB (2231969
bytes) on disk.
- autoclipx.exe (1.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (770.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of AutoClipX. For more AutoClipX versions please click below:
AutoClipX is a program by 12Bytes.org. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall AutoClipX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AutoClipX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AutoClipX or simply click the Search feature and type in "AutoClipX". If it exists on your system the AutoClipX program will be found very quickly. When you select AutoClipX in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AutoClipX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoClipX:
- The software company is: http://12bytes.org/software/autoclipx
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AutoClipX\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AutoClipX.
8. After removing AutoClipX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AutoClipX that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AutoClipX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AutoClipX by 12Bytes.org from your computer, we are not saying that AutoClipX by 12Bytes.org is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AutoClipX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 20:48:22.253