AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0
This page is about AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 from your PCNIT Software
. You can read more on NIT Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://soft.1nit.ru/
if you want to read more on AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 on NIT Software's page. Usually the AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NIT Software\AutoClick directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\NIT Software\AutoClick\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.03 MB (1075712 bytes) on disk and is called AutoClick.exe.
AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.91 MB (2003380
bytes) on disk.
- AutoClick.exe (1.03 MB)
- osk.exe (207.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.43 KB)
This info is about AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 version 2.0
AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 is a program released by the software company NIT Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0". The AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://soft.1nit.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NIT Software\AutoClick\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0.
8. After uninstalling AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 by NIT Software from your computer, nor are we saying that AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 by NIT Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AutoClick, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 21:07:14.300