You can find on this page details on how to remove AutoBackup for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AutoBackup from your PCMemeo
. Check out here
for more info on Memeo. Please follow http://www.memeo.com
if you want to read more on AutoBackup on Memeo's page. Usually the AutoBackup program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Memeo\AutoBackup folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 207.02 KB (211992 bytes) on disk and is called MemeoLauncher2.exe.
AutoBackup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.94 MB (5177536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MemeoBackup.exe (1.25 MB)
- MemeoLauncher.exe (207.02 KB)
- MemeoLauncher2.exe (207.02 KB)
- MemeoOneClickRestore.exe (1.47 MB)
- MemeoRestore.exe (551.02 KB)
- MemeoRestoreLauncher.exe (291.02 KB)
- MemeoService.exe (55.02 KB)
- OCR.exe (955.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00.1273
of AutoBackup. You can find here a few links to other AutoBackup releases:
AutoBackup is an application released by Memeo. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AutoBackup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AutoBackup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AutoBackup or simply activate the Search field and type in "AutoBackup". The AutoBackup program will be found very quickly. After you select AutoBackup in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AutoBackup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AutoBackup.
8. After uninstalling AutoBackup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AutoBackup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoBackup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AutoBackup by Memeo from your PC, we are not saying that AutoBackup by Memeo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AutoBackup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 23:09:57.303