Auto Racing Classics
This info is about Auto Racing Classics for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Auto Racing Classics from your PCGameHitZone.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on GameHitZone.com. Further information about Auto Racing Classics can be seen at http://www.gamehitzone.com/
. Auto Racing Classics is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\AutoRacingClassics folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Auto Racing Classics is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\AutoRacingClassics\unins000.exe. AutoRacingClassics.exe is the Auto Racing Classics's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.48 MB (2597552 bytes) on disk.
Auto Racing Classics installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 36.44 MB (38208177
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoRacing.exe (2.47 MB)
- AutoRacingClassics setup.exe (25.87 MB)
- AutoRacingClassics.exe (2.48 MB)
- cbsidlm-cbsi212-Auto_Racing_Classics-ORG-75450667.exe (682.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- AutoRacing.exe (3.75 MB)
Auto Racing Classics is an application offered by GameHitZone.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Auto Racing Classics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Auto Racing Classics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auto Racing Classics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auto Racing Classics". The Auto Racing Classics application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Auto Racing Classics in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Auto Racing Classics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auto Racing Classics:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\AutoRacingClassics\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auto Racing Classics.
8. After uninstalling Auto Racing Classics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auto Racing Classics which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auto Racing Classics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auto Racing Classics by GameHitZone.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Auto Racing Classics by GameHitZone.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auto Racing Classics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 11:43:48.677