Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1
Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 from your systemMurGee.com
. Open here
for more info on MurGee.com. More info about the program Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 can be found at http://www.murgee.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\cclaxton\AppData\Local\Auto Mouse Mover folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 is C:\Users\cclaxton\AppData\Local\Auto Mouse Mover\unins000.exe. Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1's main file takes around 70.38 KB (72064 bytes) and is named AutoMouseMover.exe.
Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 766.86 KB (785269
bytes) on disk.
- AutoMouseMover.exe (70.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.49 KB)
This web page is about Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 version 1.8.1
Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 is an application offered by the software company MurGee.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1". If it is installed on your PC the Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1:
- The software company is: http://www.murgee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\cclaxton\AppData\Local\Auto Mouse Mover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1.
8. After removing Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 by MurGee.com from your PC, we are not saying that Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 by MurGee.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auto Mouse Mover 1.8.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-27 15:30:50.740