Auto Mouse Click v85.1
This info is about Auto Mouse Click v85.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Auto Mouse Click v85.1 from your computerMurGee.com
. More information about MurGee.com can be found here
. More info about the application Auto Mouse Click v85.1 can be found at https://www.murgee.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mouse Click by MurGee.com folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mouse Click by MurGee.com\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auto Mouse Click v85.1. The application's main executable file occupies 2.81 MB (2950120 bytes) on disk and is labeled AutoMouseClick.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Auto Mouse Click v85.1. They take about 17.13 MB (17961201
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMC List.exe (360.48 KB)
- AMCAdvanced.exe (1.75 MB)
- AMCLauncher.exe (1.75 MB)
- Auto Mouse Click Profile Manager.exe (1.98 MB)
- auto.mouse.click.72.1-MPT.exe (278.00 KB)
- AutoExecutor.exe (53.52 KB)
- AutoMouseClick.exe (2.81 MB)
- AutoMouseClickGamingHelper.exe (33.52 KB)
- AutoMouseClickSpecialKeysHelper.exe (17.98 KB)
- IHelper.exe (25.52 KB)
- Macro Recorder.exe (1.96 MB)
- MurGeeClickerInstaller.exe (60.66 KB)
- MurGeeScheduler.exe (2.12 MB)
- Schedule.exe (284.48 KB)
- Scheduler.exe (403.48 KB)
- TimeConverter.exe (29.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (749.66 KB)
- WallpaperChanger.exe (297.98 KB)
- WindowMonitor.exe (66.48 KB)
- KeyboardMacro.exe (2.15 MB)
This info is about Auto Mouse Click v85.1 version 85.1
Auto Mouse Click v85.1 is an application by the software company MurGee.com. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Auto Mouse Click v85.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Auto Mouse Click v85.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Auto Mouse Click v85.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auto Mouse Click v85.1". The Auto Mouse Click v85.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Auto Mouse Click v85.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Auto Mouse Click v85.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auto Mouse Click v85.1:
- The publisher is: https://www.murgee.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mouse Click by MurGee.com\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auto Mouse Click v85.1.
8. After uninstalling Auto Mouse Click v85.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auto Mouse Click v85.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auto Mouse Click v85.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auto Mouse Click v85.1 by MurGee.com from your computer, we are not saying that Auto Mouse Click v85.1 by MurGee.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Auto Mouse Click v85.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 01:26:40.650