Auto Mouse 1.3.12
Auto Mouse 1.3.12 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Auto Mouse 1.3.12 from your PCDimsoft.com
. Take a look here
for more details on Dimsoft.com. More data about the application Auto Mouse 1.3.12 can be seen at http://www.dimsoft.com
. Auto Mouse 1.3.12 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mouse directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Auto Mouse 1.3.12's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mouse\unins001.exe. Auto Mouse 1.3.12's primary file takes about 492.00 KB (503808 bytes) and its name is Auto Mouse.exe.
Auto Mouse 1.3.12 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.83 MB (2971127
bytes) on disk:
- Auto Mouse.exe (492.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (620.45 KB)
- unins001.exe (724.78 KB)
- VBCheck.exe (60.00 KB)
- vbrun60sp6.exe (1,004.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.12
of Auto Mouse 1.3.12.
Auto Mouse 1.3.12 is a program released by the software company Dimsoft.com. Some people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Auto Mouse 1.3.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Auto Mouse 1.3.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auto Mouse 1.3.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auto Mouse 1.3.12". If it is installed on your PC the Auto Mouse 1.3.12 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Auto Mouse 1.3.12 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Auto Mouse 1.3.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auto Mouse 1.3.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dimsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mouse\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auto Mouse 1.3.12.
8. After removing Auto Mouse 1.3.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auto Mouse 1.3.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auto Mouse 1.3.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auto Mouse 1.3.12 by Dimsoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that Auto Mouse 1.3.12 by Dimsoft.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auto Mouse 1.3.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-23 12:07:44.143