Auto Keyboard v1.2
Auto Keyboard v1.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Auto Keyboard v1.2 from your computerMurGee.com
. You can find out more on MurGee.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.murgee.com/
if you want to read more on Auto Keyboard v1.2 on MurGee.com's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Auto Keyboard directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Auto Keyboard v1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Auto Keyboard\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named AutoKeyboard.exe and its approximative size is 66.33 KB (67920 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Auto Keyboard v1.2. They take 766.32 KB (784709
bytes) on disk.
- AutoKeyboard.exe (66.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
This page is about Auto Keyboard v1.2 version 1.2
Auto Keyboard v1.2 is an application marketed by MurGee.com. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Auto Keyboard v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Auto Keyboard v1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auto Keyboard v1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auto Keyboard v1.2". If it exists on your system the Auto Keyboard v1.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Auto Keyboard v1.2 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Auto Keyboard v1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auto Keyboard v1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.murgee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auto Keyboard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auto Keyboard v1.2.
8. After uninstalling Auto Keyboard v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auto Keyboard v1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auto Keyboard v1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auto Keyboard v1.2 by MurGee.com from your PC, we are not saying that Auto Keyboard v1.2 by MurGee.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auto Keyboard v1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 18:03:06.567