Auto FX Free version 3.4.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 from your PCAuto FX Software
. You can find out more on Auto FX Software or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 at http://www.autofx.com/
. Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto FX Software\Auto FX Free folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto FX Software\Auto FX Free\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called AFX.exe and its approximative size is 1.75 MB (1830912 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Auto FX Free version 3.4.0. They take 2.72 MB (2856101
bytes) on disk.
- AFX.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1,001.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.0
of Auto FX Free version 3.4.0.
Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 is a program by Auto FX Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auto FX Free version 3.4.0". The Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Auto FX Free version 3.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auto FX Free version 3.4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.autofx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto FX Software\Auto FX Free\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auto FX Free version 3.4.0.
8. After uninstalling Auto FX Free version 3.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 by Auto FX Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 by Auto FX Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auto FX Free version 3.4.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 00:33:14.797