Auto FTP Manager 5.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Auto FTP Manager 5.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Auto FTP Manager 5.0 from your PCDeskshare Inc.
. You can find out more on Deskshare Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Auto FTP Manager 5.0 at http://www.deskshare.com
. Usually the Auto FTP Manager 5.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Deskshare\Auto FTP Manager 5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Auto FTP Manager 5.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Deskshare\Auto FTP Manager 5\unins000.exe. Auto FTP Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 19.33 MB (20267792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Auto FTP Manager 5.0. They take about 20.28 MB (21263824
bytes) on disk.
- Auto FTP Manager.exe (19.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (972.69 KB)
This info is about Auto FTP Manager 5.0 version 5.2
alone. For other Auto FTP Manager 5.0 versions please click below:
Auto FTP Manager 5.0 is an application marketed by the software company Deskshare Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Auto FTP Manager 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Auto FTP Manager 5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auto FTP Manager 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auto FTP Manager 5.0". If it exists on your system the Auto FTP Manager 5.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click Auto FTP Manager 5.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Auto FTP Manager 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auto FTP Manager 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.deskshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Deskshare\Auto FTP Manager 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auto FTP Manager 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Auto FTP Manager 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auto FTP Manager 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auto FTP Manager 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auto FTP Manager 5.0 by Deskshare Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Auto FTP Manager 5.0 by Deskshare Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auto FTP Manager 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 20:45:02.373