Auto Dark Mode
You can find on this page details on how to remove Auto Dark Mode for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Auto Dark Mode from your PCArmin Osaj
. More info about Armin Osaj can be read here
. Please follow https://github.com/Armin2208/Windows-Auto-Night-Mode
if you want to read more on Auto Dark Mode on Armin Osaj's website. Usually the Auto Dark Mode application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Auto-Night-Mode directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Auto Dark Mode's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Auto-Night-Mode\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled AutoDarkMode.exe and it has a size of 465.50 KB (476672 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Auto Dark Mode. They take about 1.68 MB (1761336
bytes) on disk.
- AutoDarkMode.exe (465.50 KB)
- AutoNightMode.exe (453.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (801.05 KB)
This data is about Auto Dark Mode version 2.1.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Auto Dark Mode:
Auto Dark Mode is a program released by Armin Osaj. Some people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Auto Dark Mode is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Auto Dark Mode with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auto Dark Mode or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auto Dark Mode". The Auto Dark Mode program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Auto Dark Mode in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Auto Dark Mode, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auto Dark Mode:
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/Armin2208/Windows-Auto-Night-Mode
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Auto-Night-Mode\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auto Dark Mode.
8. After removing Auto Dark Mode, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auto Dark Mode which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auto Dark Mode using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Auto Dark Mode by Armin Osaj from your computer, we are not saying that Auto Dark Mode by Armin Osaj is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auto Dark Mode supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 08:28:13.243