Auto Clicker v7.3
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Auto Clicker v7.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Auto Clicker v7.3 from your systemMurGee.com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on MurGee.com. Detailed information about Auto Clicker v7.3 can be found at https://www.murgee.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auto Clicker directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auto Clicker\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Auto Clicker v7.3. AutoClicker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 129.16 KB (132256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Auto Clicker v7.3. They take about 1.75 MB (1833209
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMCAdvanced.exe (102.16 KB)
- AutoClicker.exe (129.16 KB)
- AutoClickerForGames.exe (129.16 KB)
- AutoKeyboard.exe (77.52 KB)
- ColorClicker.exe (41.52 KB)
- DragAndClick.exe (33.52 KB)
- GameClicker.exe (33.52 KB)
- Macro Recorder.exe (53.52 KB)
- MouseClicker.exe (49.52 KB)
- MurGee.exe (441.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.3
of Auto Clicker v7.3.
Auto Clicker v7.3 is an application marketed by MurGee.com. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Auto Clicker v7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Auto Clicker v7.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Auto Clicker v7.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auto Clicker v7.3". The Auto Clicker v7.3 program will be found very quickly. After you select Auto Clicker v7.3 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Auto Clicker v7.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auto Clicker v7.3:
- The software company is: https://www.murgee.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auto Clicker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auto Clicker v7.3.
8. After uninstalling Auto Clicker v7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auto Clicker v7.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auto Clicker v7.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auto Clicker v7.3 by MurGee.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Auto Clicker v7.3 by MurGee.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Auto Clicker v7.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 17:05:15.150