This web page is about Authy Desktop for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Authy Desktop from your computerTwilio Inc.
. More information on Twilio Inc. can be found here
. Authy Desktop is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\authy-electron directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\authy-electron\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Authy Desktop. Authy Desktop.exe is the Authy Desktop's primary executable file and it takes close to 432.48 KB (442856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Authy Desktop. They occupy 85.52 MB (89678752
bytes) on disk.
- Authy Desktop.exe (432.48 KB)
- Update.exe (1.72 MB)
- Authy Desktop.exe (81.66 MB)
This data is about Authy Desktop version 1.5.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Authy Desktop:
...click to view all...
Authy Desktop is an application offered by Twilio Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Authy Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Authy Desktop from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Authy Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Authy Desktop". The Authy Desktop app will be found automatically. After you select Authy Desktop in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Authy Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Authy Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Authy Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Authy Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Authy Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Authy Desktop by Twilio Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Authy Desktop by Twilio Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Authy Desktop supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 19:52:07.973