This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Authorizer 2.7.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Authorizer 2.7.3 from your computerPropellerhead Software AB
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Propellerhead Software AB. You can get more details about Authorizer 2.7.3 at http://www.propellerheads.se
. Authorizer 2.7.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Propellerhead\Authorizer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Authorizer 2.7.3 is C:\Program Files\Propellerhead\Authorizer\Uninstall Authorizer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.32 MB (7673144 bytes) on disk and is titled Authorizer.exe.
Authorizer 2.7.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.87 MB (9299345
bytes) on disk.
- Authorizer.exe (7.32 MB)
- CodeMeterHealer.exe (262.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
This page is about Authorizer 2.7.3 version 2.7.3
Authorizer 2.7.3 is a program by the software company Propellerhead Software AB. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Authorizer 2.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Authorizer 2.7.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Authorizer 2.7.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Authorizer 2.7.3". If it is installed on your PC the Authorizer 2.7.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Authorizer 2.7.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Authorizer 2.7.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Authorizer 2.7.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.propellerheads.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Propellerhead\Authorizer\Uninstall Authorizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Authorizer 2.7.3.
8. After uninstalling Authorizer 2.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Authorizer 2.7.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Authorizer 2.7.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Authorizer 2.7.3 by Propellerhead Software AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Authorizer 2.7.3 by Propellerhead Software AB is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Authorizer 2.7.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 14:56:33.070