This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Authorizer 2.7.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Authorizer 2.7.3 from your computerPropellerhead Software AB
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Propellerhead Software AB. You can get more details about Authorizer 2.7.3 at http://www.propellerheads.se
. Authorizer 2.7.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Propellerhead\Authorizer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Authorizer 2.7.3 is C:\Program Files\Propellerhead\Authorizer\Uninstall Authorizer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.32 MB (7673144 bytes) on disk and is titled Authorizer.exe.
Authorizer 2.7.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.87 MB (9299345
bytes) on disk.
- Authorizer.exe (7.32 MB)
- CodeMeterHealer.exe (262.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
This page is about Authorizer 2.7.3 version 2.7.3
Authorizer 2.7.3 is a program by the software company Propellerhead Software AB. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Authorizer 2.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Authorizer 2.7.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Authorizer 2.7.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Authorizer 2.7.3". If it exists on your system the Authorizer 2.7.3 application will be found very quickly. When you click Authorizer 2.7.3 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Authorizer 2.7.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Authorizer 2.7.3:
- The software company is: http://www.propellerheads.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Propellerhead\Authorizer\Uninstall Authorizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Authorizer 2.7.3.
8. After uninstalling Authorizer 2.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Authorizer 2.7.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Authorizer 2.7.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Authorizer 2.7.3 by Propellerhead Software AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Authorizer 2.7.3 by Propellerhead Software AB is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Authorizer 2.7.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 14:56:33.070