This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Autenticador NETSPEED for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Autenticador NETSPEED from your systemNETSPEED
. More information on NETSPEED can be found here
. Detailed information about Autenticador NETSPEED can be seen at http://www.google.com.br
. Usually the Autenticador NETSPEED program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Autenticador NETSPEED folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Autenticador NETSPEED by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Autenticador NETSPEED\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 710.16 KB (727200 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Autenticador NETSPEED. They occupy about 710.16 KB (727200
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Autenticador NETSPEED.
Autenticador NETSPEED is an application released by NETSPEED. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Autenticador NETSPEED is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Autenticador NETSPEED using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Autenticador NETSPEED or simply activate the Search field and type in "Autenticador NETSPEED". If it exists on your system the Autenticador NETSPEED application will be found automatically. When you select Autenticador NETSPEED in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Autenticador NETSPEED, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Autenticador NETSPEED:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.google.com.br
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Autenticador NETSPEED\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Autenticador NETSPEED.
8. After uninstalling Autenticador NETSPEED, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Autenticador NETSPEED that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Autenticador NETSPEED with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Autenticador NETSPEED by NETSPEED from your computer, we are not saying that Autenticador NETSPEED by NETSPEED is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Autenticador NETSPEED supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:28:53.580