This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Autenticador NETSPEED for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Autenticador NETSPEED from your systemNETSPEED
. More information on NETSPEED can be found here
. Detailed information about Autenticador NETSPEED can be seen at http://www.google.com.br
. Usually the Autenticador NETSPEED program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Autenticador NETSPEED folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Autenticador NETSPEED by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Autenticador NETSPEED\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 710.16 KB (727200 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Autenticador NETSPEED. They occupy about 710.16 KB (727200
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Autenticador NETSPEED.
Autenticador NETSPEED is an application released by NETSPEED. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Autenticador NETSPEED is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Autenticador NETSPEED using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Autenticador NETSPEED or simply click the Search feature and type in "Autenticador NETSPEED". If it exists on your system the Autenticador NETSPEED app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Autenticador NETSPEED in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Autenticador NETSPEED, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Autenticador NETSPEED:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.google.com.br
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Autenticador NETSPEED\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Autenticador NETSPEED.
8. After uninstalling Autenticador NETSPEED, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Autenticador NETSPEED that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Autenticador NETSPEED with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Autenticador NETSPEED by NETSPEED from your computer, we are not saying that Autenticador NETSPEED by NETSPEED is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Autenticador NETSPEED supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:28:53.580