Australium Collectioner 2.08
Australium Collectioner 2.08 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Australium Collectioner 2.08 from your PCAustralium Collectioner
. You can read more on Australium Collectioner or check for application updates here
. Usually the Australium Collectioner 2.08 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Australium Collectioner\Australium Collectioner directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Australium Collectioner\Australium Collectioner\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Australium Collectioner 2.08. Australium Collectioner.exe is the Australium Collectioner 2.08's main executable file and it takes around 618.50 KB (633344 bytes) on disk.
Australium Collectioner 2.08 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.25 MB (11792528
bytes) on disk.
- Australium Collectioner.exe (618.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (10.64 MB)
The current web page applies to Australium Collectioner 2.08 version 2.08
Australium Collectioner 2.08 is a program marketed by the software company Australium Collectioner. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Australium Collectioner 2.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Australium Collectioner 2.08 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Australium Collectioner 2.08 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Australium Collectioner 2.08". The Australium Collectioner 2.08 program will be found automatically. When you click Australium Collectioner 2.08 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Australium Collectioner 2.08, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Australium Collectioner 2.08.
8. After uninstalling Australium Collectioner 2.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Australium Collectioner 2.08 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Australium Collectioner 2.08 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Australium Collectioner 2.08 by Australium Collectioner from your computer, nor are we saying that Australium Collectioner 2.08 by Australium Collectioner is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Australium Collectioner 2.08 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:01:13.050