You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Auslogics WindowsSlimmer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Auslogics WindowsSlimmer from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Please follow http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
if you want to read more on Auslogics WindowsSlimmer on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's page. Auslogics WindowsSlimmer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\WindowsSlimmer directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Auslogics WindowsSlimmer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\WindowsSlimmer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WindowsSlimmer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.25 MB (2354760 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics WindowsSlimmer contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.76 MB (4987680
bytes) on disk.
- RescueCenter.exe (797.57 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- WindowsSlimmer.exe (2.25 MB)
The current page applies to Auslogics WindowsSlimmer version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Auslogics WindowsSlimmer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics WindowsSlimmer is a program released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Auslogics WindowsSlimmer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics WindowsSlimmer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auslogics WindowsSlimmer or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics WindowsSlimmer". If it exists on your system the Auslogics WindowsSlimmer application will be found automatically. When you select Auslogics WindowsSlimmer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics WindowsSlimmer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics WindowsSlimmer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\WindowsSlimmer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics WindowsSlimmer.
8. After removing Auslogics WindowsSlimmer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics WindowsSlimmer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics WindowsSlimmer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics WindowsSlimmer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics WindowsSlimmer by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics WindowsSlimmer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 20:12:57.127