Auslogics System Information
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Auslogics System Information for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Auslogics System Information from your computerAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. You can read more on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/system-information
if you want to read more on Auslogics System Information on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd's website. Auslogics System Information is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Auslogics System Information folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Auslogics System Information is "E:\Program Files\Auslogics\Auslogics System Information\unins000.exe". SystemInformation.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 636.21 KB (651480 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Auslogics System Information. They take 1.88 MB (1974408
bytes) on disk.
- AusUninst.exe (6.50 KB)
- sendlog.exe (574.21 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (636.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.21 KB)
This web page is about Auslogics System Information version 2.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Auslogics System Information:
...click to view all...
Auslogics System Information is a program released by the software company Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Auslogics System Information is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics System Information using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Auslogics System Information or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics System Information". The Auslogics System Information program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Auslogics System Information in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics System Information, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics System Information:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/system-information
- The uninstall string is: "E:\Program Files\Auslogics\Auslogics System Information\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auslogics System Information.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics System Information, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics System Information that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics System Information with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics System Information by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics System Information by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics System Information supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:02:27.840