Auslogics Registry Cleaner
This page is about Auslogics Registry Cleaner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Auslogics Registry Cleaner from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. More information about the application Auslogics Registry Cleaner can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Auslogics Registry Cleaner. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.04 MB (2134600 bytes) on disk and is titled RegistryCleaner.exe.
The executable files below are part of Auslogics Registry Cleaner. They take an average of 4.58 MB (4803872
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryCleaner.exe (2.04 MB)
- RescueCenter.exe (797.57 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (624.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Auslogics Registry Cleaner. For more Auslogics Registry Cleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Cleaner is an application marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Auslogics Registry Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Auslogics Registry Cleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics Registry Cleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Registry Cleaner". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics Registry Cleaner program will be found very quickly. When you click Auslogics Registry Cleaner in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics Registry Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Registry Cleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Registry Cleaner.
8. After removing Auslogics Registry Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Registry Cleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Registry Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics Registry Cleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Cleaner by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Registry Cleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 19:29:14.270