Auslogics Internet Optimizer
This page is about Auslogics Internet Optimizer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics Internet Optimizer from your PCAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. More data about Auslogics Software Pty Ltd can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Auslogics Internet Optimizer at http://www.auslogics.com/en
. Usually the Auslogics Internet Optimizer program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics Internet Optimizer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Auslogics Internet Optimizer's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe". InternetOptimizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 875.88 KB (896904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Auslogics Internet Optimizer. They take 3.78 MB (3960744
bytes) on disk.
- AusUninst.exe (139.88 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (875.88 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (685.88 KB)
- SendLog.exe (1.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4
of Auslogics Internet Optimizer. For other Auslogics Internet Optimizer versions please click below:
Auslogics Internet Optimizer is an application offered by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Auslogics Internet Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Auslogics Internet Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Auslogics Internet Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Internet Optimizer". If it exists on your system the Auslogics Internet Optimizer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Auslogics Internet Optimizer in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics Internet Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Internet Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics Internet Optimizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics Internet Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Internet Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Internet Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Internet Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics Internet Optimizer by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Internet Optimizer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-10 22:16:32.700