Auslogics File Recovery 184.108.40.206
This page is about Auslogics File Recovery 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery 18.104.22.168 from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
for more details on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. More information about the software Auslogics File Recovery 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com
. Auslogics File Recovery 126.96.36.199 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics File Recovery 188.8.131.52. The program's main executable file occupies 1.57 MB (1645128 bytes) on disk and is called FileRecovery.exe.
Auslogics File Recovery 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.45 MB (4671249
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecovery.exe (1.57 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1,013.57 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1,019.07 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (922.56 KB)
This web page is about Auslogics File Recovery 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Auslogics File Recovery 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Auslogics File Recovery 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics File Recovery 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics File Recovery 220.127.116.11". The Auslogics File Recovery 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Auslogics File Recovery 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics File Recovery 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics File Recovery 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Auslogics File Recovery 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics File Recovery 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics File Recovery 126.96.36.199 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics File Recovery 188.8.131.52 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics File Recovery 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 18:55:07.080