Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch from your PCAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. More information on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd can be seen here
. You can see more info on Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Usually the Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Touch folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Touch\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. DiskDefragTouch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.61 MB (4834248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch. They occupy about 6.90 MB (7239968
bytes) on disk.
- DiskDefragTouch.exe (4.61 MB)
- GASender.exe (623.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (552.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch:
Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch is an application by the software company Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch". The Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch application will be found very quickly. After you click Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Touch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch.
8. After removing Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag Touch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-26 14:24:41.457