Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. Please follow http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
if you want to read more on Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's page. Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.58 MB (2700360 bytes) on disk and is called DiskDefragPro.exe.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.06 MB (5310384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdefrag.exe (605.57 KB)
- DiskDefragPro.exe (2.58 MB)
- ndefrg32.exe (86.07 KB)
- ndefrg64.exe (111.07 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (555.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional. Click on the links below for other Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional is a program by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional program will be found automatically. After you click Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-07 11:50:18.863