Auslogics Browser Care
Auslogics Browser Care is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics Browser Care from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be read here
. More data about the app Auslogics Browser Care can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Browser Care directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Auslogics Browser Care is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Browser Care\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.80 MB (1886792 bytes) on disk and is called BrowserCare.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Auslogics Browser Care. They occupy 4.30 MB (4511008
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserCare.exe (1.80 MB)
- RescueCenter.exe (796.57 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (577.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Auslogics Browser Care. You can find here a few links to other Auslogics Browser Care releases:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Browser Care is a program released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Auslogics Browser Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Auslogics Browser Care from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Auslogics Browser Care or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Browser Care". The Auslogics Browser Care app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Auslogics Browser Care in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics Browser Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Browser Care:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Browser Care\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics Browser Care.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Browser Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Browser Care that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Browser Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics Browser Care by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics Browser Care by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics Browser Care supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 03:10:33.967