Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199
Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. You can see more info about Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11 at http://www.auslogics.com
. Usually the Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124. BoostSpeed.exe is the Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199's main executable file and it takes about 3.84 MB (4021856 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52. They take 25.00 MB (26212612
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.84 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (577.59 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.43 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (938.09 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (995.59 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.11 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.34 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (848.59 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (861.59 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.09 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (948.59 KB)
- ndefrg32.exe (86.59 KB)
- ndefrg64.exe (111.59 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (82.59 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.59 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.07 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (977.59 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (722.59 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (556.09 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (948.59 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.21 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.13 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.26 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Auslogics BoostSpeed_is1
Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 is an application by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 07:59:07.860