Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11
Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. You can see more info about Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199 at http://www.auslogics.com
. Usually the Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206. BoostSpeed.exe is the Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11's main executable file and it takes about 3.84 MB (4021856 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168. They take 25.00 MB (26212612
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.84 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (577.59 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.43 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (938.09 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (995.59 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.11 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.34 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (848.59 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (861.59 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.09 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (948.59 KB)
- ndefrg32.exe (86.59 KB)
- ndefrg64.exe (111.59 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (82.59 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.59 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.07 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (977.59 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (722.59 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (556.09 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (948.59 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.21 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.13 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.26 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Auslogics BoostSpeed_is1
Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 is an application by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. After you click Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 07:59:07.860