Auslogics BoostSpeed 9
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Additional info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be read here
. You can see more info on Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Auslogics BoostSpeed 9's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe. BoostSpeed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.78 MB (3965376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Auslogics BoostSpeed 9. They occupy about 23.69 MB (24838208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.78 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (574.94 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.73 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (889.44 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (991.44 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.11 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.34 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (844.94 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (856.44 KB)
- GASender.exe (40.44 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (945.44 KB)
- ndefrg32.exe (86.44 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (82.44 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.06 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (974.94 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (721.44 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (554.94 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (942.94 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.20 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.12 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.02 MB)
This web page is about Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 is an application released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 9". If it exists on your system the Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics BoostSpeed 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed 9:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 9.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 05:58:19.560