Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0
Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd. & RePack by Dodakaedr
. Take a look here
for more information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. & RePack by Dodakaedr. You can get more details on Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 at http://www.auslogics.com/ru
. Usually the Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\uninstall.exe". Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0's main file takes around 3.23 MB (3388360 bytes) and its name is BoostSpeed.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0. They occupy about 25.05 MB (26263144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.23 MB)
- BrowserCare.exe (1.40 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (579.95 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.25 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (890.95 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (956.45 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.05 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.29 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (835.45 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (850.95 KB)
- GASender.exe (501.45 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (948.95 KB)
- Language.exe (920.16 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (85.45 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.13 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (955.95 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (711.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (553.45 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (932.95 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.19 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.07 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.46 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.0
of Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 is an application by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. & RePack by Dodakaedr. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0". The Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. & RePack by Dodakaedr from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. & RePack by Dodakaedr is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130