Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124
This web page is about Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 from your computerl-rePack®
. Check out here
for more information on l-rePack®. Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 714.16 KB (731304 bytes) on disk and is titled BoostSpeed.exe.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 is composed of the following executables which take 9.15 MB (9592924
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (714.16 KB)
- cdefrag.exe (88.66 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (478.16 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (372.16 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (231.66 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (453.66 KB)
- DiskWiper.exe (194.66 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (201.16 KB)
- FileRecovery.exe (388.16 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (190.66 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (366.16 KB)
- ProgramManager.exe (193.66 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (67.66 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (79.16 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (435.16 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (231.16 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (241.66 KB)
- sendlog.exe (619.66 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (560.16 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (266.16 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (633.66 KB)
- TaskManager.exe (300.66 KB)
- TrackEraser.exe (244.16 KB)
- TweakManager.exe (859.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (905.49 KB)
- version.exe (50.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by the software company l-rePack®. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. When you select Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 by l-rePack® from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:27:38.363