Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206
This web page is about Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 from your computerl-rePack®
. Check out here
for more information on l-rePack®. Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 714.16 KB (731304 bytes) on disk and is titled BoostSpeed.exe.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 is composed of the following executables which take 9.15 MB (9592924
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (714.16 KB)
- cdefrag.exe (88.66 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (478.16 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (372.16 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (231.66 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (453.66 KB)
- DiskWiper.exe (194.66 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (201.16 KB)
- FileRecovery.exe (388.16 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (190.66 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (366.16 KB)
- ProgramManager.exe (193.66 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (67.66 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (79.16 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (435.16 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (231.16 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (241.66 KB)
- sendlog.exe (619.66 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (560.16 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (266.16 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (633.66 KB)
- TaskManager.exe (300.66 KB)
- TrackEraser.exe (244.16 KB)
- TweakManager.exe (859.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (905.49 KB)
- version.exe (50.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 is a program offered by the software company l-rePack®. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. When you select Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 by l-rePack® from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:27:38.363