Auslogics BoostSpeed 5
This info is about Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 from your systemRePack by Andreyonohov
. Go over here
where you can get more info on RePack by Andreyonohov. Detailed information about Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.12 MB (2218312 bytes) on disk and is called BoostSpeed.exe.
The executable files below are part of Auslogics BoostSpeed 5. They occupy about 23.08 MB (24202081
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AusUninst.exe (140.32 KB)
- BoostSpeed.exe (2.12 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (561.82 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (1.14 MB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.02 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (759.32 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (1.28 MB)
- DiskWiper.exe (725.82 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (713.32 KB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.11 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (705.82 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (877.32 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (70.32 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (81.82 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (1.07 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (707.82 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (685.82 KB)
- SendLog.exe (1.43 MB)
- ServiceManager.exe (1.14 MB)
- StartupManager.exe (790.32 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.12 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (872.32 KB)
- TrackEraser.exe (785.32 KB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (845.82 KB)
- Version.exe (13.32 KB)
This info is about Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 version 126.96.36.199
Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 is a program marketed by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 5". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics BoostSpeed 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 5.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 by RePack by Andreyonohov from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:11:17.517